This week I was guided to look deeper into the Solar Plexus soul window (chakra), our source of personal power.
With the Full Moon on Tuesday, this is a very ‘outward’ time and if out of balance (which is the theme of the Libra Full Moon) children can be likely to dominate others in an effort to make themselves feel more powerful. The truth is though, the only way to truly feel more powerful is to have it come from within and Solar Plexus work can definitely help with this.
I don’t know about you but it’s Sunday evening and I’m already feeling the effects of the Full Moon. We tend to feel these energies for up to three days prior and three days after so it is likely to be quite an emotional week. By Friday, the energy will slowly begin to wane once more.
So how can you help your child remain clear in their Solar Plexus and true to their shining, radiant self?
This week, you might like to take advantage of the Full Moon energy and make a crystal elixir for the Solar Plexus.
1. Choose a crystal that resonates with the Solar Plexus chakra such as citrine or tiger’s eye and give it a wash
2. Place your crystal into a jar of water and cover with the lid
3. Hold the jar in your hands an ask (either out loud or in your mind) that the elixir bring balance to your child’s Solar Plexus chakra
4. Leave under the Full Moon light all night
5. Add to your child’s drink bottle or bath
✨Magic and love✨