I LOVE working with mothers who want to move away from authoritarian parenting styles… yet they find permissive parenting is not working either.
If you are struggling to find balance in the gentle, conscious and connected style of parenting that you value, this Circle is for you!
You might be finding some recurring challenges like:
SELF: feeling misalignment between your actions and true values as a mother, feeling triggered, impatient or like you’re overeacting in certain situations with your children…
SLEEP: your child has begun to find it difficult to relax enough for sleep, perhaps they take a really long time to fall asleep or perhaps they’re waking multiple times per night (or perhaps this has been going on for quite some time!)
AGGRESSION: your normally gentle child has began to behave aggressively (or perhaps this has been going on for quite some time!)
Over 12 months I will support you to find a deep sense of balance and alignment to your true values as a mother.
You will have access to my Resource Libray which now contains 50+ recorded videos, audios and booklets on the self paced topics of:
1) Lightwork: Learn to nurture and nourish yourself, raise your vibration and come back into alignment with your true values, SOUL SELF and loving nature so that you have more to give to your children.
2) Inner Child: Learn to heal your inner child wounds and release old emotions that may be causing you to feel ‘triggered’ with your children and spouse, so that you can respond with more calm and presence.
3) Holding Space: Learn to make friends with your child’s feelings and hold space for anger, tears and tantrums
4) Setting limits: Learn to set limits with warmth and love (this is the golden key in finding balance between authoritarian and permissive parenting)
5) Repression: What happens when we push our feelings down, the unsconsious patterns that we develop, how pushing our feelings down contributes to aggression and sleep issues AND what you can do about it
6) Aggression: behaviours such as biting, hitting, demanding, throwing toys, pushing, shouting, defiance are almost always SIGNALS of painful, unreleased feelings. What you can do to minimise these, whilst staying in alignment with your values as a mother by setting limits, holding space and play techniques
7) Sleep (Falling asleep and staying asleep): it IS possible to meet your child’s needs for closeness and connection AND get a good nights sleep all whilst staying in alignment to your true values as a mother
I’ve created this online Mothers’ Circle so that I can offer you a deeply nurturing space where you can be lovingly listened to and supported to work through your individual challenges.
Creating change can be challenging and what I’ve found is that we don’t just need the information. We are in an age of information overload.
What we need is more SUPPORT in implementing that information.
You get hand holding through the tricky bits. You will be deeply immersed in personalised, practical and compassionate advice to help you move forward for twelve months!
This is an unrushed and spacious program that allows you to bring up what’s important to YOU, time for you to practice what you’ve learnt at home, ask questions, get feedback and share your challenges.
If you have a challenging week, you won’t get left behind feeling over whelmed and defeated.
This is for you, the busy mother who wants to create change, but just keeps finding herself back in the same old place.
How does it work?
You’ll begin with an initial 45 minute 1:1 video consult so that I can get to know you, your family and the challenges you’re facing so that we can dive straight in where it’s needed.
You will be able to book follow up consults whenever it suits you during the program for half the normal price. (This will soon be the ONLY way to get one of my limited 1:1 spaces)
This Mothers’ Circle takes place within a super supportive private Facebook group, where all of the resources are ready and waiting for you and can be accessed directly from the group.
Each week I do a support call within the group (via livestream) to answer any questions or support you with any challenges you might have.
There is something about Belinda that draws you in. Her loving and gentle words along with her beautifully crafted resources had me committed as soon as I started her program (even though I signed up telling myself I didn’t have time for it!). I could feel each resource healing myself and also drawing my awareness far more to my children’s wellbeing.”
Heidi Hosking, Queensland, Australia
“I’d never actually examined my emotional responseto my daughter’s disobedience before. I found it very beneficial and liberating to become conscious of this! The inner child work made a big difference to how I was able to relate to my daughter. My mood feels lifted, I feel calmer, clearer more and emotionally empowered.
I read and hear of so many personal development things that would benefit me as a mother but with a busy, young child I struggle to take action on them. The resources in this program were perfect in length, allowing me to take bite-sized chunks of action. And action creates CHANGE.
I am getting amazing results from program. Such a blessing!”
Lea Montague, Queenland, Australia
This is amazing value!
Initial consultation (value $90)
50+ resources (recorded audio, video and eBooklets) (value $500 +)
Supportive private Facebook group (value $1 200)
Total value $1 790!!
Enrolments are open for the month of September.
What happens after I join?
You’ll receive an immediate email with a link to the private facebook group where the online Mothers Circle takes place + a link to book your preferred consult time.
What age group of children is this aimed at?
The program is aimed at mothers with children aged 1-8.
What if I’m not comfortable with my children crying or expressing anger?
Throughout this program I will encourage you to accept all emotions and help your children heal through empathetic listening to crying, play, laughter and talking. I will teach you how to hold a loving space for all of their emotions and how to process your own thoughts and feelings around this. If you are not willing for your children to cry or express anger, this may not be the program for you.
How long does the program go for?
This is a 12 month program
What is your cancellation policy?
Try the program out and if you don’t feel it’s the right fit for you, simply let me know within the first two weeks. Your enrolment will be cancelled and you will have no more to pay after your initial $33.
Any other questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please contact me below